Sunday 16 October 2011

September 2011 My movement through my day















I wanted to make the concept of movement more relevant to myself so  I decided to work on  my own movement through my own day. I took a series of photographs. I had a few different ideas .One to make digital media clip of the photographs alongside a soundscape of  sounds from my day. I also want to make a light and sound projection. I’ve always loved musical light boxes and carousels. I experimented with making marks with toys, wheel marks on paper on acetate. Then I decided I wanted to make prints from the photographs of my movement through my day, black silhouette like shadows and project those moving images onto the wall, combined with a soundscape of my movement through my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment